Sunday, December 30, 2012

New year

Tomorrow is the last day of 2012. This year has been probably the best of my life. In all seriousness, the best. My husband and I shared our first full year of being a married couple (he was deployed a month after our wedding), we had our first child this October, moved twice, and are preparing for a move overseas! Oh, and the whole 'surviving the end of the world' thing. HAHA! (I'm  kidding.) Quite the year! Which makes me wonder, what will the coming year bring? A few things are certain, our move overseas and more adjusting to motherhood. But, what of the unknown? Will my husband deploy again? Will I go back to work? What new things will my son learn and do? What will he teach me? Things I don't know, but I'm excited to find out! I've never been too big on resolutions, but in the spirit of New Years, I'll give it a go! Here's my list:
 Here's to the new year! Happy 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment