Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Take it from me

NEVER try moving with a 2 month old. (unless you absolutely have to) Which, in our case, we did absolutely have to and will be doing it again in just a couple of months but...I definitely don't recommend it! When you're trying to clean one house and get everything unpacked and squared away in another and your little one is going through a 'my world is going to fall apart if you don't pick me up RIGHT this instant' phase, things can get a little overwhelming. Not to mention trying to clean with a baby moby'd (basically, the baby is in a front pack) to you and having to worry about chemicals and having to stop frequently to feed/change him and all that jazz. All I know is that I'm pretty excited for when we get to Germany and we can FINALLY get SETTLED into our home. We've never really had the opportunity to do that so it will be really nice to have a home where everything has a place and functions the way it should. I'm also beyond excited to get to REALLY decorate our home! Paint the walls, hang pictures, change things up for each and every holiday! I've been Pinteresting up a storm so it will be fun to see some of  those things come to life in our home! YAY for decorating! Now, let's just hope Zach likes the ideas I come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment